The Brazilian Finance Society held the 16th Brazilian Finance Meeting on July 14, 15 and 16, 2016 at the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro.
To see the articles accepted in the 16th Brazilian Finance Meeting, click here.
To access the magazine of the meeting with the complete and detailed program of the 16th Brazilian Finance Meeting, click here.
Access the schedule of the regular sessions, click here.
- Aloisio Araújo (FGV/EPGE)
- Hui Chen (MIT Sloan School of Management)
- Darrel Duffie (Stanford GSB)
- José A. Scheinkman (Columbia University)
- Snehal Banerjee (UCSD Rady School of Management)
- Cary Frydman (USC Marshall School of Business)
- Daniel Carvalho (USC Marshall School of Business) - Aggregate Implications of Financial Market Imperfections: Lessons from Micro-level Data (Parte 1).