Markus K. Brunnermeier is the Edwards S. Sanford Professor at Princeton University. He is a faculty member of the Department of Economics and director of Princeton’s Bendheim Center for Finance. He is the founding and former director of Princeton’s Julis Rabinowitz Center for Public Policy and Finance and affiliated with the International Economics Section. He is also a research associate at NBER, CEPR, and CESifo. He is a member of several advisory groups, including to the IMF, the Federal Reserve of New York, the European Systemic Risk Board, the Bundesbank and the U.S. Congressional Budget Office. Brunnermeier was awarded his Ph.D. by the London School of Economics (LSE). He is currently visiting the Bank of International Settlement (BIS) as Alexandre Lamfalussy Fellow.
XVII Brazilian Finance Meeting
The Brazilian Finance Society is pleased to inform that the 17th Brazilian Finance Meeting will take place at the Universidade Católica de Brasília – Câmpus II, Brazil from July 20th through 22st, 2017.
Guidelines for Authors
- Articles should be submitted to one of the following areas: Investments, Corporate Finance, Derivatives and Risk; Numerical Methods in Econometrics and Finance.
- The article will be sent through this site in Adobe Acrobat format (pdf).
- The maximum limit of three articles submitted by the author, regardless of subject area, must be observed.
- The period for submission of articles will be January 10 to April 10, 2017.
To submit the submission click here.
To register, please fill out the form below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org . For international participants, we kindly ask that the registration payment be done at the event location upon receiving the “Conference kit”.
Do you have an accepted paper? If you want to present your paper and include it in the Annals of the meeting, it is necessary that at least one of the authors (the presenter) sends the registration form by June, 8th.
Along with the registration form, please send us the following:
– The final version of your accepted paper in PDF with the authors’ information. Give the file a name with the paper ID (e.g., “3312.pdf”, without quotation marks).
– In the “subject” field of your message, write: Accepted paper 17th EBFin.
IMPORTANT: All the presenters will also debate another paper in the same session.
Regular fee: 720,00 (BRL) | Approximate Value in 233.00 USD
Student fee*: 220,00 (BRL) | Approximate Value in 71.00 USD
Regular fee: 820,00 (BRL) | Approximate Value in 267.00 USD
Student fee*: 275,00 (BRL) | Approximate Value in 89.00 USD
* Students must prove their status as students.
We have an agreement with Grand Mercure Braslia Eixo Monumental Hotel.
- Single STANDARD 209.00 BLR + 5% Breakfast included
- Double STANDARD 269.00 BLR + 5% Breakfast included
- Single SUPERIOR 289.00 BLR + 5% Breakfast included
- Double SUPERIOR 349.00 BLR + 5% Breakfast included
- Mnimum of 2 Nights
- The reservation must be done until 07/07/2017 (Friday) through the email email@example.com mentioning the XVII Encontro Brasileiro de Finanas.
There will be a transfer Grand Mercure-UCB Campus II-Grand Mercure